Share this Product
The Hammond Wall Mount (HWM) cabinet was designed with the technical professional in mind. Our modern design enables the cabinet to be installed in less time using fewer installers than similar cabinets of its size. Fabricated from heavy duty steel, the HWM is available in up to 32U and 31.7” overall depth and can support up to 350 lbs of equipment. The HWM is guaranteed not to drop down when the center section is opened. Similar products from other suppliers can drop down when the center section is opened that can cause costly equipment failures due to damage to storage devices. The HWM design prevents the center section from dropping saving you time and money from equipment replacement.
The vented front door and side panels were specifically designed for high capacity servers, switches and power management devices. Optional locking solid doors are available for all sizes.
- Available in three (3) depths and four (4) heights.
- All sizes include either vented 63% perforated front door or clear window front door.
- Center section features:
- Heavy duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Side panel that includes two (2) vents and fan grill.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section includes 3.00", 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” knockouts.
- Generous cable management lances located on the rear section as well as on mounting rails.
- Mounting points for Outlet Strip.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large opening in rear for cable access.
- Front locking door and center section keyed the same (optional key available).
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Includes one (1) pair of tapped (10-32) mounting rails.
- Supports multiple pairs of rails in both tapped and square hole options.
- Grounding lugs located on top and bottom of the door, center and rear sections.
- UL Listed 2416 for up to 350 lbs (159 kg) static load rating.
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint (reduced fingerprints and marks).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
When you just need the basics, you may also consider the RB-SW Wall Cabinet Series.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable) Dimensions|
|Vented Door||Window Door||Height||Width||Depth||Units||Height||Width||Depth|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
|Tapped 10-32 Rail (Pair)||Square Hole Rail (Pair)||Vertical Cable Manager|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Lock Keyed Differently
Data subject to change without notice.