Share this Product
- The rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel while the while brackets are constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting and rack unit indicators.
- Provides 18 inches of usable mounting depth.
- An optional RB-2PW-EXT extender can be used to add up to 7" of usable mounting depth while maintaining the load capacity.
- Open-rear design can be installed over existing equipment.
- Finished in RAL9005 black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-25 screws.
- 200 lbs (90.72 kg) static load rating.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Need a different height? Purchase our 8U version and the desired height of our URR Rack Rails (Add 4U to the desired height). Note we only approve the weight capacity up to 20U.
This product is not designed nor intended to be used for non-wall mounted applications.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Weight|
Optional Extender Bracket
|RB-2PW-EXT||Provides additional seven inches of mounting depth (18” to 25”) while maintaining weight load capacity.|
What's Inside the Box
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|1||Pair of Rack Rails||URR8U, URR12U, or URR20U|
|2||Top and Bottom Cover/Wall Brackets|
|8||1/4-20 x 0.5in Screw For Assembly|
|8||1/4-20 Kep Nut For Assembly|
|8||10-32 x 0.75in Rack Screws For Assembly||SCREW1032-10|
|25||10-32 x 0.75in Rack Mounting Screws||SCREW1032-25|
Data subject to change without notice.