- Constructed in 14-gauge steel (body), 12-gauge steel (rails).
- EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting and rack unit indicators.
- Provides 18 inches of usable depth.
- Open-rear design can be installed over existing equipment.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of mounting hardware. (25-pack of 10-32 screws)
- Tested up to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (90.72 kg).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Weight|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.