- The rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel while the body is constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting and rack unit indicators.
- Provides 18 inches of usable depth.
- Optional RB-2PW-EXT extender can be used to add up to 7" of usable mounting depth while maintaining the load capacity.
- Open-rear design can be installed over existing equipment.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of mounting hardware. (25-pack of 10-32 screws)
- Tested up to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (90.72 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
You might also like our HWMR Adjustable Center Swing Wall Rack.
Need a different height? Purchase our 8U version and the desired height of our URR Rack Rails (Add 4U to the desired height). Note we only approve the weight capacity up to 20U.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Weight|
Optional Extender Bracker
|RB-2PW-EXT||Provides additional seven inches of mounting depth (18” to 25”) while maintaining weight load capacity.|
Data subject to change without notice.