Share this Product
- Available in 6U, 8U and 12U mounting heights.
- Adjusts in depth from 15 to 21 inches with ease so there is no need to disassemble the whole rack to adjust the depth.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling reduced freight cost and shipping protection.
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- 19" rack mount punched square hole mounting rails are constructed in 14-gauge steel and include rack unit indicators.
- 24-pack of M5 mounting hardware included.
- 95 lbs (43 kg) load rating.
- Finished in RAL9005 black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
What's Inside the Box
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|1||Rear Wall Plate|
|2||Rear Side Brackets|
|2||Sliding Rack Rails|
|24||M5 Rack Mounting Screws and Cage Nuts||CAGKIT1032-25|
|12||10-32 x 3/8 Assembly hardware|
Data subject to change without notice.