- Double-hinged for easy rear access (body swings open to 120°).
- Constructed in light duty 16-gauge steel.
- Includes two (2) pairs of EIA-310-D compliant square hole punched rails with 19” mounting.
- Starter pack of M5 screws and cage nuts included.
- For 10-32 hardware see the CAGKIT Series.
- Rails are adjustable.
- Includes one (1) locking lightly smoked tempered glass reversible front door (hinged on right side as standard).
- Includes one (1) pair of locking removable side panels.
- Front and side of frame includes venting for air flow.
- Top, bottom and rear cable access.
- Provision for optional fans on top panel.
- Middle body section is not reversible, and hinges on the left side.
- Ships assembled - ready to install.
- Finished in black powder paint.
- Tested to 130 lbs (59 kg) of equipment load capacity.
- RoHS Compliant.
Part of the Rack Basics® line of economy rack solutions.
To learn about our heavy duty version of the swing-out wall mount cabinet, click here.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Usable|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.