The RCHLB Series from Hammond was designed as a simple security lockbox for small security and networking equipment. Fabricated from 16 gauge steel, the RCHLB is more durable than the majority of other lockboxes on the market. While we currently only offer one size, the RCHLB series can be modified to suit your needs.
- Hinged locking front cover (2 keys included) is deters entry into the enclosure.
- Combination of one (1) inch of space at the front of the equipment provides space for airflow.
- Side venting for airflow reduces the need for a fan.
- Generous cable entry includes two (2) inch cut-outs on each side. In addition, the back of the enclosure is open for cable entry through the wall or to fit over a receptacle.
- Heavy duty wall mount brackets spaced at 16 inch centers.
- 16-gauge welded rear section and door.
- EIA compliant fixed depth mounting rails allows for 13.41 inches of mounting depth.
- Includes one (1) pair of 19 inch mounting rails for use with 10-32 clip nuts.
- Finished in black powder paint.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 130 lbs (59 kg).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.