- Black nylon, liquid-tight cordgrip.
- Used where cable is entering or leaving an enclosure.
- Accepts a wide range of cable diameters due to large opening and highly flexible strain relief elements, together with a TPE sealing ring.
- The strain relief elements tighten in a circular sequence on the sealing ring to give outstanding strain relief without twisting or damaging the cable.
- Use the cordgrip with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application (see table below).
- Nylon locknut included (as shown).
- Designed to meet NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 - Protection to IP68.
- UL94-V2 flammability rating.
- UL, CSA & VDE listed.
- For a wider selection of cord grips, try our updated product lines:
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: cord grips