- Used to provide convenient mounting for terminal blocks, pneumatic controls or small relays in 1418 wallmount enclosures.
- Brackets may be installed horizontally or vertically in an enclosure if the size corresponds to enclosure length or width.
- Finished in white.
- Each kit consists of two or three brackets per assembly.
- Brackets combined with collar stud length provide 3" minimum clearance from the rear of the enclosure.
- "C" channel construction provides easy alignment of terminal straps.
- 1.5" wide x 0.187" thick steel.
- Each strap includes spring locking hardware.
- Countersunk holes in straps provide extra terminal mounting space.
¶How to Order
- Each enclosure requires one bracket assembly kit and the required number of straps (order separately).
- Determine if strap will be mounted parallel to dimension "A" or "B".
Choose the part number that corresponds to enclosure dimensions "A" or "B".
- When choosing a bracket assembly to be parallel to dimension "B" in an enclosure of 24", 30" or 36" width, determine if a two or three bracket assembly is required. When enclosures are 48" or greater on "A" dimension, 6 collar studs are used.
- Choose strap kit to correspond to the other enclosure dimensions.
- Order the number of kits equal to the number of straps required.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||# of||Parallel|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.