- UL File # E234324
Share this Product
Our compact LED light kit provides efficient lighting solution for most enclosure applications without taking up valuable interior space. Available in magnet or screw mounting and AC or DC power options.
- Housing constructed in transparent plastic.
- Screw or magnet mounting.
- Available with rocker switch or motion sensor.
- Easily connect up to ten (10) light kits together in a daisy chain using LEDXXCORDCON cords.
- Connection: 2-pole plug with snap lock; AC: max. 2.5 A / AC 240 V, white connector; DC: max. 2.5 A / DC 60 V, blue connector.
- Requires hard-wired connection using LEDXXCORDPOWR power cord with leads and plug or power brick (not included).
- LED provide 400 Lm at 120° (1,200 Lm at 360° or equivalent 95W light bulb).
- LED temperature 6,000 to 7,000 K.
- Operating / Storage temperature: -22 to +140 °F (-30 to +60 °C) / -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C).
- Operating / Storage humidity: max. 90 %RH (non-condensing).
- Service life: 60,000 hrs. at 68 °F (20 °C).
- Max. 5 W power consumption (~ 75 W incandescent bulb)
- Protection class / Protection type: II (double insulated) / IP20
Note that the cord on this product is intended to be hard-wired. There are currently no standard plug types for this product.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
LED Light Kits
Light Channel Hardware
|LCMTG1032||Light channel mounting hardware - 4 x spring nuts/10-32 screws|
Data subject to change without notice.