- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a problem.
- UL 508A Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed from 0.08" Type 5052 H-32 aluminum.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Cover is secured with easily operated aluminum clamps.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- All models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Tapped studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural unfinished aluminum.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Swing Panel Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.