Share this Product
- Maintains a UL Tested NEMA Type 12 seal against enclosure
- Externally mounted for space restricted installations such as control panels and IT equipment racks
- 30 degree slope top housing to avoid dust collection
- IEC power connector 6 foot long cable - NEMA 5-15P (115V) and IEC C14 (230V)
- Thermostat with 13 foot long cable allows for placement near heat sensitive locations
- Maintenance LED indication light (filter status)
- Plastic components made from strong, heat resistant (ABS-FR), UL 94 VO fire approved material
- Fluted filter-mat provides longer service life, holding more dust before impeding airflow extending the mean time between maintenance; especially critical for those located in less accessible areas.
- Metal housing offered in White (RAL 9003) and Black (RAL 9004) with complementary plastic fan grill.
- NOTE - Datawind fan packages pressurize cabinets (push air in) so an exhaust location is needed as a path for heat to escape the cabinet. See table below for exhaust filter options.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Part Number||Free Flow||Exhaust Filter||Exhaust Filter|
|White RAL9003||Black RAL9004||Voltage||CFM||H||W||D||Light Gray RAL7035||Black RAL9011|
Data subject to change without notice.