Share this Product
- For large heating capacity requirements.
- Maintains minimum operating temperatures in enclosures.
- Helps prevent failures to components caused by condensation and corrosion.
- Built-in thermostat and control light.
- Heating power adjusts to ambient temperature.
- Heat exits top of fan heater. (Add 2" clearance for heat-sensitive parts.)
- Body of heater is touch safe.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|Air Flow:||20 CFM (550W), 26 CFM (650W)|
|Thermostat Range:||32 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Heating Element:||PTC - Semiconductor/resistor|
|Housing:||Plastic, rated UL94-VO|
|Connection:||3 pole terminal, AWG 14 max (2.5 mm2)|
|Mounting:||Clip for 35mm DIN rail|
|Protection Class:||II (Double Insulated)|
|Approval:||UL Recognized Component, cUL Recognized Component, CE|
Data subject to change without notice.