- In a typical cooling arrangement, the filtered fan box pulls air into the enclosures and the filter grill is used as an air outlet.
- The washable aluminum filter grill and the air filter are easily accessible and can be removed for cleaning.
- The filtered fan boxes are available in either 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Filtered passive ventilation can be provided by an exhaust filter for either convection cooling or in combination with a fan in forced air cooling.
- UR/CUR/CE approved fan motors.
- CSA listed on fan only.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- 12" lead wires.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Versatile mounting and adaptability.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction.
- Attractive stainless steel grills.
- Shipped with air flow to pressurize. Can be user modified to exhaust.
- Aluminum filter is coated with adhesive baffle surfaces for dust and dirt collection. Can be recoated after cleaning for optimum performance.
- Drilling template included.
- Note: One grill and filter are included with each fan package. Normally, an additional exhaust grill and filter are required for each installation and must be ordered separately.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Filtered Fan Boxes
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Air Delivery||RPM||Running||Fan Housing|
Data subject to change without notice.