- Designed to provide mechanical protection for components requiring ventilation.
- Suitable for use where heat dissipation is required.
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1
- Base is formed from 16 gauge steel with two 0.5”/0.75” conduit knockouts located in each end.
- Four .125” high raised dimples with mounting holes are provided on the base.
- Cover is formed from 18 gauge steel with 0.235” x 1.5” ventilating slots (0.199” x 1.12” on E & G only).
- Screw holes and offsets in the cover allow easy assembly.
- Base and cover are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.