- UL File # E65324
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed for use as a wiring box, junction box, terminal or pull box in indoor or outdoor applications where subject to windblown dust or rain.
- UL 508A Listed; Type 3, 4, 12
- cULus Listed per CSA C22.2 No 94; Type 3, 4, 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- 14 gauge steel body up to 24”x24”; 12 gauge body when 30”x30” or larger
- 14 gauge steel cover up to 12”x12”; 10 gauge cover when 16”x16” or larger
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes
- Captivated stainless steel cover screws thread into sealed wells
- Seamless poured-in place gasket
- No provision for inner mounting panel
- Mounting Foot Kit sold separately - use C3MTGFOOT
- Enclosure and cover are finished with an ANSI 61 gray powder coating inside and outside
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Part numbers with stars are new sizes or packaging configurations.
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: junction box, terminal box, wiring box, pull box, indoor, outdoor, Type 4, Type 12, NEMA 4, NEMA 12, NEMA 3, steel