- The splitter troughs are designed for distribution of up to 600 A (max) service using either 3 or 4 wires. 75° C conductor ampacity permitted.
- Stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance in outdoor or more hostile environments.
- CSA Certified Type 3R, 12, 4X
- Complies with
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed and spot welded from 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. When width is 8" or more, 14 gauge.
- Factory installed splitter blocks.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Inner panel is included.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Part numbers with stars are new sizes or packaging configurations.
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.