- CSA Cert. # LL21312
Share this Product
- The splitter troughs are designed for distribution of up to 600 A (max) service using either 3 or 4 wires. 75° C conductor ampacity permitted.
- Stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance in outdoor or more hostile environments.
- CSA Certified Type 3R, 12, 4X
- Complies with
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed and spot welded from 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. When width is 8" or more, 14 gauge.
- Factory installed splitter blocks.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Inner panel is included.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Rear Hole Plugs
- Replacement Hinge Pins
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Padlock Adaptor
- Splitter Blocks
- Grounding Kits
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.