- These blocks are used in Hammond standard splitter troughs and boxes.
- The design includes the main and branch lugs which can use either copper or aluminum conductors.
- All blocks are rated 600 V.
- 75° C conductor ampacity permitted.
- Cu-Al monopiece connectors are secured to insulators.
- Each block includes a main lug and branch lugs.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|Part No.||Main Lug Ampacity||Max./Min. Wire Capacity||Branch Lugs Ampacity||Max./Min. Wire Capacity|
|CSBL125B||125||1/0 - 14||3/70||3 x (2-14)|
|CSBL125T||125||1/0 - 14||6/70||6 x (2-14)|
|CSBL225||225||300MCM - 6||6/125||6 x (2/0-14)|
|CSBL400||400||600MCM - 4 or (2x) 250 MCM - 1/0||6/200||6 x (3/0-14)|
|CSBL600||600||(2x) 600MCM - 4 or (4x) 250MCM - 1/0||6/200||6 x (3/0-14)|
Data subject to change without notice.