Share this Product
- Designed for indoor use to enclose controls, instruments, and components which do not require oil-tight or dust-tight protection.
- Ideal for applications where components may be easily mounted and wired prior to installation of wrapper and door.
- UL 50 Type 1
- CSA Type 1
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1
- IEC 60529, IP20
- Three piece assembly consisting of a base, wrapper, and door.
- Components are attached and secured with metal screws.
- 14 gauge reverse formed base acts as mounting surface (no separate inner panel) and provides clearance for mounting hardware.
- Punched for left or right hinging of the door and ease of assembly.
- Wrapper is formed from 16 gauge steel, with no knock-outs in the sides.
- Flush mounting door assembly formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Door is fastened with a slotted quarter turn latch.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding screw is provided for the enclosure.
- Base, wrapper and door are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: N1W, flushmount, steel, 3 piece, indoor, NEMA 1, Type 1, hinge door, quarter turn, instrument