Share this Product
- Designed for indoor use to enclose controls, instruments, and components which do not require oil-tight or dust-tight protection.
- Ideal for applications where components may be easily mounted and wired prior to installation of wrapper and door.
- UL 50 Type 1
- CSA Type 1
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1
- IEC 60529, IP20
- Three piece assembly consisting of a base, wrapper, and door.
- Components are attached and secured with metal screws.
- 14 gauge reverse formed base acts as mounting surface (no separate inner panel) and provides clearance for mounting hardware.
- Punched for left or right hinging of the door and ease of assembly.
- Wrapper is formed from 16 gauge steel, with no knock-outs in the sides.
- Flush mounting door assembly formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Door is fastened with a slotted quarter turn latch.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding screw is provided for the enclosure.
- Base, wrapper and door are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.