- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed for indoor use to enclose controls, instruments, and components which do not require oil-tight or dust-tight protection.
- Ideal for applications where components may be easily mounted and wired prior to installation of wrapper and door.
- UL 50 Type 1
- CSA Type 1
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1
- IEC 60529, IP20
- Three piece assembly consisting of a base, wrapper, and door.
- Components are attached and secured with metal screws.
- 14 gauge reverse formed base acts as mounting surface (no separate inner panel) and provides clearance for mounting hardware.
- Wrapper is available in three depths: 4", 6", and 8".
- Wrapper is formed from 16 gauge steel, with no knock-outs in the sides.
- Door assembly formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Removable door is mounted on slip hinges.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding screw is provided for the enclosure.
- Door is fastened with a slotted quarter turn latch.
- Base, wrapper and door are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.