- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- Formed 12 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4X, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4X, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Overall Dimensions||Panel Size|
|Part Number||Part Number||A||B||C||D||E|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.