Share this Product
- Designed to house the following safety disconnect equipment:
- ABB Controls flange-mounted variable depth operating mechanism for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Also cable version for circuit breakers.
- Allen Bradley 1494V variable depth flange mounted disconnect switches and circuit breaker operators. Will not accept Allen Bradley 1494F disconnect switches, 1494D circuit breaker operators.
- C-H Westinghouse C361 flange mounted variable depth operating mechanism with disconnect switches and C371 flange mounted variable depth operating mechanisms for circuit breakers. Also Flex-Shaft™ handle mechanisms for circuit breakers.
- General Electric Type STDA flange handles and variable depth operating mechanism for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Also SpectraFlex™ cable operators for circuit breakers.
- Siemens I-T-E Max-Flex™ flange mounted variable depth handles for disconnect switches and circuit breakers.
- Square D class 9422 disconnect switches with flange mounted variable depth operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms and Class 9422 flange-mounted variable depth operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms for circuit breakers. Will not accept Square D Class 9422 bracket-mounted disconnect devices, 9422TG1 or TG2 devices
- Refer to the Type 12 Wallmount Selection Guide.
- UL 508A Type 12, 13
- CSA Type 12, 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed 14-gauge steel.
- Continuously welded seams.
- Larger sizes include door and body stiffeners.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Cutouts and holes are provided to suit the handle, operating mechanism and door closing mechanism.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Latch pivots and cover interlock brackets are welded to the door.
- Cover latch bars for door handles are provided.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in ANSI61 gray powder coat finish inside and out.
- Inner panel finished in white powder coat finish.
- Disconnects, operating mechanisms and door hardware are not provided with the enclosure, and must be ordered separately from the manufacturer.
- Enclosures with an "H" dimension under 40" require 2 point door closing hardware.
- Enclosures with an "H" dimension 40" or more require 3 point door closing hardware.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Floor Stand Kit
- Enclosure Stabilizers
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.