- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to accept the following disconnect switches and circuit breakers:
- ABB Controls flange mounted variable depth operating mechanisms for disconnect switches and circuit breakers.
- Allen Bradley 1494V and 1494U variable depth flange mounted disconnect switches and circuit breaker mechanisms. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1494V-R1, R2, W2 operating handles nor with Allen Bradley 1494F flange mounted disconnect switches and 1494D flange mounted operators for circuit breakers.
- C-H Westinghouse type C361 disconnect switches and operator mechanism. Cutler Hammer Type C371 circuit breaker operating mechanisms. Flex-Shaft™ handle operators for circuit breakers.
- General Electric type STDA flange handles and variable depth operating mechanisms for disconnect switches and circuit breakers. Also Spectra-Flex™ cable operators for circuit breakers.
- Siemens I-T-E Max-Flex™ flange mounted variable depth operating handles for disconnect switches and circuit breakers.
- Square D disconnect switches and circuit breakers used with Class 9422 flange mounted variable depth operating mechanisms or cable mechanisms. These enclosures will not receive Class 9422 bracket mounted disconnect devices or class 9422TG1 or TG2 devices. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH Class 9422 bracket mounted devices nor Class 9422TG1/TG2 devices.
- Refer to the Universal Heavy Duty Disconnect Selection Guide.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- CSA Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 12, 13, 4, 4X
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed from 12 gauge 304 stainless steel with smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Flange trough collar (FTC) around door opening excludes liquids and contaminants.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes are anchored into reinforced top corners.
- Removable doors are secured with heavy duty lift off hinges.
- Formed 10 gauge steel inner panels are provided on collar studs.
- Panel supports are provided.
- Center post is removable, providing easy panel installation.
- Heavy duty three point latching mechanism with heavy duty roller ends is provided for ease of door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- The right-hand door on all enclosures is the master door.
- Master door handle complete with screw defeater and padlock hasp.
- Slave door handle complete with padlock hasp.
- A mechanical interlock activated by the master door prevents the auxiliary door from being opened first.
- The pre-installed flange cutout provides mounting for disconnect operators (verify compatibility in advance) - interlock hardware included with enclosure.
- A provision for mounting fluorescent lighting is provided.
- A bonding stud is provided in the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Disconnect switches, circuit breakers and operators are not provided with the enclosure, and must be ordered separately from the manufacturer.
- Door and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish..
- Inner panel(s) is finished in white powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.