- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12, 13
- CSA Type 12, 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Body formed from 16 gauge or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and plated steel screws.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Swing Panel Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Junction Box Quick Release Clamp
- Climate Control
- Junction Box Padlock Kit
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.