- UL File # E65324
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- EC 60529, IP54
- Formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover is secured with plated screws, threaded into sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.