Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls with provision for panel mounting or rack mounting of equipment.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- A variety of inner panels, rack mounting rails and swing out frames are available to provide flexibility in mounting arrangements.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 3
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 12 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Lifting eyes provide for easy enclosure handling.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- Doors are secured quarter turn latches.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Provision for light kit mounting.
- Mounting channels are welded on the inside of the enclosure for mounting of optional inner panels or rack equipment rails.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coating, or unpainted galvanized steel.
- Inner Panels
- Panel Rails
- Swing Out Frames
- Door Stop Kit
- Drip Shield Kit
- Floor Stand Kit
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.