- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Enclosures are formed 14 gauge steel with 12 gauge steel inner panels. Exceptions are 42"x60" and 48"x48" which are formed 12 gauge steel with 10 gauge steel inner panels.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided in enclosures 30” high or more for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate the need for a center post.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with a three point latch and operated with a key locking automotive type handle.
- Latch rods are equipped with rollers for easier door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 10 gauge inner panel is included in enclosures as noted.
- Smaller sizes include a 12 gauge inner panel.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating on the inside and outside.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Enclosure Stabilizers
- Floor Stand Kit
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.