- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 10 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Heavy duty body stiffeners are provided for extra rigidity.
- Reinforced eyebolts are provided for easy enclosure lifting.
- Double door openings have gasketed overlapping doors, eliminating the need for a center post.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with a three point padlocking handle.
- Latch rods are equipped with rollers for easier door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Removable 10 gauge inner panels are included in the enclosures.
- 3 door units have 2 panels (34" x 78" and 70" x 78").
- 4 door units have 2 panels (70" x 78" each).
- Slave doors have mechanical interlock and cannot be opened unless the master door is open.
- Panel supports are provided in enclosures for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panels are finished in white powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.