Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Enclosures are formed steel - 12 gauge (60" high) or combination 10/12 gauge (72" high).
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- Formed lip on door and top of enclosure opening exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with heavy duty stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Provision for light kit mounting.
- A removable 10 gauge inner panel is included.
- Panel supports are provided for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable white inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Barrier Kits for Type 4 Floormount
- Drip Shield Kit
- Enclosure Stabilizers
- Climate Control
- Window Kits
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.