- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 12, 3R unless marked¹
- CSA Type 12, 3R
- Complies with
- NEMA 12, 3R
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided for increased strength and rigidity also designed to permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Doors are secured with a three point key lockable handle.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Key lockable handle is zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Door alignment guides provided on all doors.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with choice of ANSI 61 smooth Gray (GY) or RAL7035 textured light gray (LG).
- Additional Inner Panels
- DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- DIN Rails
- Door Stop Kit
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Rear Hole Plugs
- Drip Shield Kit
- Replacement Hinge Pins
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|ANSI 61 Gray||RAL7035 Light Gray||Overall Dimensions||Optional Inner. Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||Part No.||H||W|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.