- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- Formed 12 gauge steel
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Mechanical Interlock
- Door Stop Kit
- Barrier Kits for Type 4 Wallmount
- Type 12/4, 4X Handle Kits
- Drip Shield Kit
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.