- Designed for use as insulated instrument enclosures, electric, control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Transparent cover provides visibility of inner components without exposure to the environment.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- High UV resistance is ideal for outdoor installations.
- UL/cUL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
- Complies with
- NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, 12, 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Base is constructed of hot molded fiberglass reinforced polyester and has a clear polycarbonate lid.
- Self-extinguishing materials.
- Sealable slotted screws are provided to close the enclosure.
- M6 screws are provided for attaching inner panels or other equipment.
- Fully gasketed lids.
- Operating temperatures between -30°C and 120°C (-22°F to 248°F).
- Dielectric rigidity > 5kV insulating resistance > 5 MW.
- Fiberglass polyester base is finished in RAL 7032 beige.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel or unfinished aluminum.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Opt. Steel||Inner Panel||Ship Wt.|
|PB271818CC||10.60||7.10||7.10||7.90||6.30||9.80||4.30||PBP2718||9.06 x 5.51||3|
|PB272718CC||10.60||10.60||7.10||7.90||9.80||9.80||7.90||PBP2727||9.06 x 9.06||4|
|PB362718CC||14.20||10.60||7.10||11.40||9.80||13.30||7.90||PBP3627||12.60 x 9.06||4|
|PB542718CC||21.30||10.60||7.10||18.50||9.80||20.40||7.90||PBP5427||19.69 x 9.06||6|
|PB543618CC||21.30||14.20||7.10||18.50||13.30||20.40||11.40||PBP5436||19.69 x 12.60||10|
Data subject to change without notice.