Share this Product
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- UL 508A Type 6P (see table)
- cULType 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- cUL Type 6P (see table) per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X,12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66 (for IP68 - see table)
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Standard JIC sizes under 18" x 16".
- 10-32 threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel or terminal kit mounting. Mounting hardware included.
- Cover is fastened with captive stainless steel screws in threaded brass inserts.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for mounting feet to the rear of the enclosure.
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware are provided for mounting feet to the rear of the enclosure.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel, unfinished aluminum, or Fiberglass.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Pole Mounting Kit
- PJ/PJU/PCJ Replacement Hardware Kits
- PJ Stainless Replacement Mounting Feet
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Lift-Off Cover||Hinged Cover||Enclosure||Optional Inner Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||H||W||Part No.|
Data subject to change without notice.