Share this Product
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic, or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes, or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- cUL Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- Complies with
- IEC 60529, IP66
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X,12 and 13
- Fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching door is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Collar Studs are provided for optional inner panel(s).
- Two door enclosure accommodates 2 separate inner panels
- Mounting hardware included.
- Heavy duty continuous 304 SS Hinge.
- Flexible self-gripping gasket compresses over flange for tight seal.
- 3-point SS handle with pad lock provision.
- Molded-in drip shield.
- Fiberglass mounting strut side walls on double door unit.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.