- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or become very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- cUL Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 per CSA 22.2 No. 94
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel.
- Cover is fastened with captive stainless steel screws in threaded brass inserts.
- Captive oil-resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Mounting through rear holes on enclosure. Use #8 x 1 inch screw (not included).
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Available with and without mounting feet.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in Technical Information.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional aluminum inner panel natural finish.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.