Share this Product
- Designed to accept standard heavy duty oil tight pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights.
- Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and large amounts of water from any angle, or where highly corrosive conditions exist.
- UL 508A Type 4 and 4X
- CSA Type 4 and 4X
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4 and 4X
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed 14 gauge stainless steel except A and B which are 16 gauge.
304 or 316 SS.
- Smooth continuously welded seams.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Captive stainless steel cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Larger enclosures provide internally hinged removable covers, designed to hold the cover open during wiring.
- Oil resistant gasket and adhesive.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||304 S.S.||316 S.S.||316 S.S.||No.|
|22.5mm PB||30.5mm PB||22.5mm PB||30.5mm PB||Of||Enclosure|
|Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Holes||H||W||D|
Data subject to change without notice.