- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Heavy-duty construction provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Sloping front control panel provides an ideal surface for mounting operator controls or instrumentation.
- Interior mounting provision on removable inner panels located on the rear and sides of the enclosure.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams, without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Sloped front instrument panel is continuously hinged on the front (bottom) edge and secured with captive panel screws, threaded into sealed wells.
- Continuously hinged door and front instrument panel may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with a three point latch and operated with a key locking automotive type handle.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Includes three removable inner panels formed from 12 gauge steel, mounted to the back and sides of the enclosure interior.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating on the outside and on the inside.
- Removable inner panels are finished in white powder coating.
Data subject to change without notice.