- Flexible design provides panel mount or rack mount capabilities for a variety of applications.
- Generally used in combination with other modular console components (ie. another base, terminal, desk and/or turret).
- Available in either single or dual access format.
- Smooth lines and clean edges provide an attractive, contemporary appearance.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4,12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12, 13 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- EIA RS-310-E
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies with 14 gauge steel door.
- Also offered with formed 14 gauge 304 stainless steel bodies with 14 gauge 304 stainless steel door.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Body stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity.
- Offered in 4 widths 24", 36", 48" and 60".
- Single access version has solid sides and back, solid door on front, open top, and closed bottom with removable access panel.
- Dual access version is same as above except has solid door on both front and back.
- 24" and 36" widths have single door on the front (and back for dual access) whereas 48" and 60" widths have two outside hinged doors on the front (and back for dual access).
- Doors can be hinged from either side on 24" and 36" units.
- Door profiles provide increased strength and are pre-punched to provide mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Slotted quarter turn oil-tight latches secure the door, with optional tamper resistant and locking latches available.
- Stainless steel models utilize stainless steel hardware.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Features several internal stud locations for mounting of various accessories.
- A bonding screw is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Available in RAL 7035 light gray textured powder coating and natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish.
- Base Covers are available in the same finishes.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.