- Specification Sheet
- Print Page
- Contact Us
- Notes (2)
- UL File # E65324
- CSA Cert. # LR21001
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Serves as an economical housing for operator interface applications.
- Provides an ideal sloped surface for mounting keyboards, switches, indicator lights, and/or dials.
- Provides panel mounting capabilities for a variety of applications.
Generally used as a stand alone enclosure. Possible to put side by side with base on a single plinth (ie. 36" wide consolet with 24" base with terminal all together on a 60" plinth.
- Optional casters (require plinth) allow for a completely mobile, NEMA rated work station.
- Smooth lines and clean edges provide an attractive, contemporary appearance.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4,12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12, 13
- EIA RS-310-D
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies with 14 gauge steel door and lid.
- Also offered with formed 14 gauge 304 stainless steel bodies with 14 gauge 304 stainless steel door and lid.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity.
- Offered in 4 widths 24", 36", 48" and 60".
- Has solid sides and back, solid door on front, 3 point adjustable lid on sloped (20°) top, and closed bottom with removable access panel.
- 24" and 36" widths have single door on the front whereas 48" and 60" widths have two outside hinged doors on the front.
- Doors can be hinged from either side on 24" and 36" units.
- Door profiles provide increased strength and are pre-punched to provide mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Slotted quarter turn oil-tight latches secure the door and lid, with optional tamper resistant and locking latches available.
- Stainless steel models utilize stainless steel hardware.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Features internal stud locations for mounting optional inner panel.
- A bonding screw is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Available in RAL 7035 light gray textured powder coating and natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish.
- Consolet Panel
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Modular Plinth
- Climate Control
- Padlock Adaptor
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|RAL 7035 Light Gray||Stainless Steel||Enclosure|
|Part No.||Part No.||H1||H2||W||D|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.