- Ideal as a housing for a complete personal computer system including video screen, keyboard and PLC.
- Flexible design provides panel mount or rack mount capabilities for a variety of applications.
- Generally used in combination with other modular console components (ie. base or pedestal). Mounting on base provides extra room for PLC’s and/or printer-paper stands.
- Optional casters (require plinth) allow for a completely mobile, NEMA rated work station.
- Smooth lines and clean edges provide an attractive, contemporary appearance.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4,12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12, 13 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- EIA RS-310-D
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies with 14 gauge steel doors.
- Also offered with formed 14 gauge 304 stainless steel bodies with 14 gauge 304 stainless steel doors.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Body stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity.
- Offered in 24" width only.
- Features solid sides and top, 2 solid doors on front (both open downlower, smaller door for keyboard shelf) and back (opens up), and open bottom.
- Lower drop down door provides access to optional slide-out keyboard drawer.
- Front doors feature sliding rod mechanism which allows a 102° opening when in the lowered position.
- Rear door features manual, 3 position adjustable door stop which provides convenient support while door in open position.
- Formed lip on enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Slotted quarter turn oil-tight latches secure the door, with optional tamper resistant and locking latches available.
- Stainless steel models utilize stainless steel hardware.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Features several internal stud locations for mounting of various accessories.
- A bonding screw is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Available in RAL 7035 light gray textured powder coating and natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish.
- 24" Front Window Door available in same finishes.
- S2000 Internal Components
- S2000 Rack Components
- S2000 External Components
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Padlock Adaptor
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Data subject to change without notice.