- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed from 14 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuous stainless steel hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and screws.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- All models include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Tapped studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Swing Panel Kit
- Terminal Kit Assemblies
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Junction Box Quick Release Clamp
- Junction Box Padlock Kit
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||H||W|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.