Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 12 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- Formed lip on door and top of enclosure opening exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Continuously hinged doors may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Doors are secured with quarter turn latches.
- Provision for padlocking.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Panel supports are provided for easy panel installation.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable 10 gauge inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Barrier Kits for Type 4 Floormount
- Drip Shield Kit
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H||W||D||H||W|
Data subject to change without notice.