Share this Product
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for larger applications.
- 20° sloped top prevents water from resting on top of enclosure.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- CSA Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 12, 13, 4, 4X
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Appropriate components are required to maintain these standards.
- Formed from 12 gauge 304 or 316L stainless steel with smooth, continuously welded seams.
- Flange trough collar (FTC) around door opening excludes liquids and contaminants.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes are anchored into reinforced top corners.
- Removable doors are secured with bullet style, heavy duty, lift off hinges.
- Formed 10 gauge steel inner panel is provided on collar studs.
- Panel supports are provided.
- Center post is removable, providing easy panel installation.
- Heavy duty three point latching mechanism with heavy duty roller ends is provided for ease of door closing.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Stainless steel door handles complete with padlock hasp.
- A provision for mounting fluorescent lighting is provided.
- A bonding stud is provided in the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure for each door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Door and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish..
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Panel|
|Part Number||Part Number||H1||H2||W||D||H||W|
Data subject to change without notice.