- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Impressive styling features like hidden hinges and attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66
- Formed 304 stainless steel.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Doors are secured with a 3 point Handle in 316 stainless with pad lockable feature.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Stainless steel hinge pins and hinges.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth RAL 9003 White powder coating inside and out.
- Climate Control
- Blowers and Fans
- DIN Rails
- DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- Door Stop Kit
- Drip Shield Kit
- Filtered Fans
- Inner Panels
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Literature Pocket
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Padlock Adaptor
- Swing Panel
- Swing Frame
- Rear Hole Plugs
- Replacement Hinge Pins
- Temperature Controls and Accessories
- Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Touch-Up Spray Paint
- Type 4 Hardware Kits
- Ground Wire Kits
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Door/Body||Optional Panel||Panel Size||Hinges|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.