Share this Product
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- Formed 12 gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- New 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4X and 12
- Complies with:
- NEMA Type 3R, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable 10 gauge inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Barrier Kits for Type 4 Floormount
- Mechanical Interlock
- Drip Shield Kit
- Type 12/4, 4X Handle Kits
- Window Kits
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 S.S.||316 S.S.||Enclosure||Panel|
|Part Number||Part Number||H||W||D||H||W|
Data subject to change without notice.