- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Sloped top prevents water from resting on top as well as providing potential for controls mounting.
- Unique hinge design allows for easy cleaning in hose-down environments.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- NSF – ANSI 169
- Not all accessories shown maintain NSF standard. Some are internal and NSF is not applicable. Refer to each accessory individually or call factory for specifics.
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66, IP69K
- Formed 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Top sloped 25°
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches (316 stainless steel quarter turns) feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Door hinges (316 stainless steel) are easy to clean, provide 180 degree opening, are easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Perforated Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Mounting Foot Kit
- Rear Hole Plugs
- Washdown Quarter Turn Assemblies
- Quarter Turn Inserts and Keys
- Padlock Adaptor
- Wallmount Stand-offs
- Floor Stand Kit
- Wash Down Floor Stand Kit
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|304 SS||316 SS||Enclosure||Optional Inner Panel|
|Part No.||Part No.||H1||H2||W||D||Part No.||H||W|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.