- UL File # E517628/E65324
- CE Declaration
Share this Product
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, hygienic environments for junction box and wallmount applications.
- Sloped on 4 sides prevent water from resting on top regardless of enclosure orientation.
- Hex head design screws and door-edge mounted silicone gasket allow for easy cleaning in hose-down environments.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- cUL Type 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- NSF – ANSI 169
- Not all accessories shown maintain NSF standard. Some are internal and NSF is not applicable. Refer to each accessory individually or call factory for specifics.
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 12, 4, 4X
- IEC 60529, IP69, IP69K
- Formed 304 stainless steel.
- Sloped 3° on all 4 sides
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Hex head screw cover can be completely removed for modifications.
- Silicone gasket mounts around entire door edge allowing for efficient cleaning in hygienic environments.
- Gasket can be easily removed and re-installed for cleaning or replacement. Additional silicone gaskets can be ordered separately.
- Studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts.
- No pre-drilled wall mounting holes allow for flexible mounting alternatives - weld-in-place, stand-offs
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth #4 dairy finish.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Enclosure||Optional Inner Panel||Replacement|
|Part No.||H||W||D||Part No.||H||W||Gasket|
Data subject to change without notice.