- Low-profile slim design.
- Constructed of rugged light weight aluminum.
- Designed for a variety of applications, specifically where electromagnetic or radio frequency interference is a concern:
- Install in your server cabinets
- Wall mount cabinets
- Open frame racks
- Or install horizontally above your work bench.
- Shielded cord reduces EMI/ RFI and "dirty" power from utilities.
- Shielding is by way of 100% coverage in aluminum mylar foil with a 20 gauge drain wire.
- Each outlet strip included a hardware mounting kit. Order P/N: 1585CLIP for additional hardware kit.
- Includes toolless PDU button mounting provision.
- Receptacles are 1” square and are equally spaced over the length of the power strip.
- With on/off switch and 15 or 20 Amp circuit breaker.
- Heavy duty cord, either 12 gauge (12/3 SJT) or 14 gauge (14/3 SJT) wire for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types for 15 Amp models are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.
- Plug types for 20 Amp models are NEMA 5-20P straight blade or NEMA L5-20P locking type.
- Rated 15 or 20 amps, 120 volts.
- UL/cUL Listed Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
- NOTE #1: Outlet strips can NOT be used between the front & rear panel rails of rack cabinets as they (and the equipment plugs) will interfere with mounted equipment and mounted accessories.
- NOTE #2: To properly use on rack cabinets, allow sufficient depth BEHIND the rear panel rails for vertically mounting to the cabinet.
Four models each with a different plug type.
5-15P Straight Blade
L5-15P Locking Type
5-20P Straight Blade
L5-20P Locking Type
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Current Rating||Length||Number of Outlets||Cord Length||Shielded Cord||Color||NEMA Plug Type|
Data subject to change without notice.