Share this Product
- Designed for power distribution in a compact area.
- Available with a single on/off switch or illuminated pilot light. See 1580X series for version with individually switched outlets.
- The individually switched receptacles help eliminate Phantom Power. Save hundreds of dollars off your energy bill by switching individual devices off at the source.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug type available is NEMA 5-15P straight blade.
- Includes 15 Amp, 125 VAC circuit breaker to prevent accidental overload.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- UL/cUL recognized Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
5-15P Straight Blade
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|On/Off Switch||Illuminated||Overall Dimensions||Outlet||Outlet||Cord||Plug||Plug|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||NEMA Type||Length (ft)||Type||NEMA Type|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: power strip, industrial strip, pilot light, on/off switch, 15 amp, 125 vac, circuit breaker