- Rated 100-240 VAC, 10 A, 50/60 Hz and designed for use with IEC power cords
- All metal housing – tough extruded aluminum case with black powder-coated steel cover.
- On-Off switch is rocker type with green light (on those units with on-off switch - listed below) or a green pilot light to indicate power on.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- One IEC 320 - C14 inlet, and 4, 5, 6 or 8 IEC 320 - C13 outlets.
- Includes 10A circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- cULus listed to UL 60950-1 (2nd Edition); Amd1 + Amd2, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition); Amd1 + Amd2.
- TÜV certified to EN 60950-1:2006/A2:2013-09, and IEC 60950-1 (ed.2); am1;am2
- CE compliant to the European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|On/Off Switch||Light Only|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||Type||Type|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.