- Rated 100-240VAC (TUV), 120-240VAC (UL), 10 A, 50/60 Hz and designed for use with IEC power cords
- All metal housing – tough extruded aluminum case with black powder-coated steel cover.
- On-Off switch is rocker type with green light (on those units with on-off switch - listed below) or a green pilot light to indicate power on.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- One IEC 320 - C14 inlet, and 4, 5, 6 or 8 IEC 320 - C13 outlets.
- Includes 10A circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- cULus Listed UL 62368-1 (2nd Edition), 2014-12-01, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1-14 (2nd Edition)
- TÜV-SUD Certified to EN 62368-1:2014/A11:2017, and IEC 62368-1:2014 (2nd Edition)
- TÜV-SUD tested for EMC Compliance to EN 55032:2012 (CISPR 32:2012) & EN 55024:2010 (CISPR 24:2010).
- CE compliant to the European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- CE compliant to the European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
- UKCA compliant to British Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016 (S.I. 2016/1101)
- UKCA compliant to British Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 (S.I. 2016/1091)
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|On/Off Switch||Light Only|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||Type||Type|
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.