- On-Off switch is rocker type (double pole, single throw) with green light.
- Rated 100-240VAC (TUV), 120-240VAC (UL), 10 A, 50/60 Hz and designed for use with IEC power cords.
- All metal housing – tough extruded aluminum case with black powder-coated steel cover.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- One IEC 320 - C14 inlet, and 4, 5, 6 or 8 IEC 320 - C13 outlets.
- Includes 10A circuit breakers to prevent accidental line overload.
- cULus listed to UL 60950-1 (2nd Edition); Amd1 + Amd2, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition); Amd1 + Amd2.
- cULus Listed UL 62368-1 (2nd Edition), 2014-12-01, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1-14 (2nd Edition).
- TÜV certified to EN 60950-1:2006/A2:2013-09, and IEC 60950-1 (ed.2); am1;am2
- TÜV-SUD Certified to EN 62368-1:2014/A11:2017, and IEC 62368-1:2014 (2nd Edition)
- TÜV-SUD tested for EMC Compliance to EN 55032:2012 (CISPR 32:2012) & EN 55024:2010 (CISPR 24:2010).
- CE compliant to the European Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
- CE compliant to the European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.