- Featuring a sturdy aluminum extruded case with a distinctive black powder paint coated steel cover.
- Designed to meet the special requirements for institutional and chronic care use with “Hospital Grade” white receptacles, line cord and plug.
- These devices are intended for non-patient connected indoor applications to providing power to electronic equipment.
- These devices are not intended to be used to supply power to life-support appliances, and not for use in critical care environments.
- Exceeds NEMA requirements for low leakage ground return and for withstanding impact or continuous physical shock without loss of grounding path continuity when plugged into properly grounded source receptacles.
- The white "Hospital Grade" receptacles are securely fastened onto the housing and interconnected with
solidly bonded bus bars. All bus bars are double connected with a convection pressure sensitive clamp and safety screw.
- Perfect for ground sensitive audio applications!
- An additional grounding stud is provided on the case for any further external grounding requirements.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge cord - 14/3 SJT for extreme temperature ranges and integral clear molded “Hospital Grade” plug.
- Receptacles are NEMA 5-15R-HG.
- Complete with a 15 amp, 125 volt resettable circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- CSA certified, Standards C22.2 (No. 21-95 and No. 42-99), CSA Cord Sets No. 8 (Hospital Grade Powerbars).
- TUVus certified to UL60601-1 (medical grade) and UL 1363 (relocatable power taps).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.