- Featuring a sturdy aluminum extruded case with a distinctive black powder paint coated steel cover.
- Designed to meet the special requirements for institutional and chronic care use with “Hospital Grade” white receptacles, line cord and plug.
- These devices are intended for non-patient connected indoor applications to providing power to electronic equipment.
- These devices are not intended to be used to supply power to life-support appliances, and not for use in critical care environments.
- Exceeds NEMA requirements for low leakage ground return and for withstanding impact or continuous physical shock without loss of grounding path continuity when plugged into properly grounded source receptacles.
- The white "Hospital Grade" receptacles are securely fastened onto the housing and interconnected with
solidly bonded bus bars. All bus bars are double connected with a convection pressure sensitive clamp and safety screw.
- Perfect for ground sensitive audio applications!
- An additional grounding stud is provided on the case for any further external grounding requirements.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge cord - 14/3 SJT for extreme temperature ranges and integral clear molded “Hospital Grade” plug.
- Receptacles are NEMA 5-15R-HG.
- Complete with a 15 amp, 125 volt resettable circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- CSA certified, Standards C22.2 (No. 21-95 and No. 42-99), CSA Cord Sets No. 8 (Hospital Grade Powerbars).
- TUVus certified to UL60601-1 (medical grade) and UL 1363 (relocatable power taps).
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.